Menu

Reply To: Bringing back 480P/i w/o passthrough, issues with Dreamcast and overscan

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Feature Requests Bringing back 480P/i w/o passthrough, issues with Dreamcast and overscan Reply To: Bringing back 480P/i w/o passthrough, issues with Dreamcast and overscan

wryguy87
Participant

Also thanks for the tip about #2. If you’re curious about how this would work with a harmony, the remote can learn and imitate the signals from another existing remote. It simply asks you to point the old remote at the Harmony’s receiver as you’re pressing a button so it can learn the input. I’ve transferred all the actions that I knew the original OSSC remote was capable of to the Harmony but I missed that one.

It can also perform sets of inputs in a pre-specified order. As part of changing consoles, the remote will of course change inputs for the TV and AV Receiver, but in addition to changing the input on the OSSC there will be a two step command where it sends the input of the -/– button, waits one second, then pressed the input of the appropriate profile.

It’s a very handy remote, even if they’re a bit on the expensive side. I was lucky to get it for sale during a Black Friday clearance.

https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/adding-a-device-thats-not-found-in-the-harmony-database

Harmony OSSC Sequence