Menu

Reply To: Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread Reply To: Official "Where's my OSSC 1.6?" thread

d2girls
Participant

Hi there, I placed my preorder using the available link but I didn’t place my order via the email sent out to members of the newetter, as I didn’t sign up until a day or two after emails were sent out.

However I did give you my money just a day or two after preorders became availible, but since I wasn’t on the waiting list, will I be shafted to the next batch? I’d like to be placed on higher priority as I did take the chance to preorder early and from the wording in your post it seems like you’re very grateful for anyone who did preorder early… let me know thanks!

I sent an email to you guys, could you check it if possible? My main concern is that because I don’t have a reserved number that people who were subscribed to the newsletter got, that my order is going to be set aside in favour of the numbered guys…. which makes sense but I really feel like I deserve to be placed in the first batch. If that’s possible? email used to place order is shop.kuu@outlook.com, if you can, respond to it. thank you.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  d2girls.