Menu

Reply To: OSSC sync issues combined with Extron crosspoint Ultra 168

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC sync issues combined with Extron crosspoint Ultra 168 Reply To: OSSC sync issues combined with Extron crosspoint Ultra 168

vasilas432
Participant

Good morning Bucko! After super famicom being unplayable I had to make a final test. That was my monitor. I moved some equipment including Extron to 2 different Samsung TVs and a Sony. Everything played there fine including super Famicom and CPS1. Samsung could handle up to 3x (720p) while Sony only 480p. All were connected to Extron too!

Then I had the idea to feed my Dell monitor with DVI-D. That was it! A miracle I was looking for!
Everything plays at 5x and connected to Extron.

So it was my Monitor DVI or OSSC works better via DVI.

Thanks for your help Bucko. I now need to connect everything analog to Extron Ultra 168 and everything digital (including OSSC output) to my new Extron SMX HDMI, VGA and audio!

P.S. Did you know Extron Crosspoint Ultra series are better to everything signal related than normal series! Way better signal to noise ratio and less distortion. Ultra are also made from highest the quality components available at the time 😉