Menu

Reply To: [REQUEST] A updated part list for OSSC 1.6?

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – DIY Kit support [REQUEST] A updated part list for OSSC 1.6? Reply To: [REQUEST] A updated part list for OSSC 1.6?

OOQQ
Participant

Hello again peps. 🙂

I couldn’t manage to pass by and left my impressions since the end to the summer I was busy as hell…

First some pics.

yes it works! 😀 thanks so much to the great @d0pefish , he was the one that managed to revive the Ossc. 😀

Well, my experience with the device is perfection so far. I believe you cannot ask for more video quality than this. I was somewhat shocked that the ossc doesn’t accept composite video signals, so I wasn’t able to connect the spectrum or the gamecube so far, I would mod them or something in the future… meh

As for the assemble tutorial, altough I was able to assemble the Ossc 95% by myself, the fact that I wasn’t able to sucessfully run the project, made me aware that I don’t know enough to guide anyone. I used the manual soldering for the entire project, and I do know there’s people out there with homemade ownens and everything that put my knowledge and specially my troubleshooting to shame, so I think it’s better to leave the task to the more experienced guys that lure around here :p

And that’s pretty much everything. The Ossc is forever attached to the monitor and I use it at least once a day, discovering the great libraries of retro games that are, for the most part forgotten to history.

Thanks again to everyone around here, Marsq and all the other people that made the Ossc a reality 😀 Let’s make gaming great again! lol