Menu

Reply To: OSSC sync issues combined with Extron crosspoint Ultra 168

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC sync issues combined with Extron crosspoint Ultra 168 Reply To: OSSC sync issues combined with Extron crosspoint Ultra 168

vasilas432
Participant

1. Thanks for pointing this.
2. Maxing V sync will cause issues to other hardware?
3. Is default SNES res to 240p or it is in VC only? I have played more than half an hour super famicom with no drops
4. It’s definitely not a monitor issue
5. I bought a bandridge passive switch and put it in OSSC input. No 1 is connected to supergun, No 2 accepts Extron. Extron has everything else hooked. While playing supergun Extron’s output must be muted or sync drops. Somehow it affects bandridge. Played more than half an hour successfully but with Extron muted when connected to no 2 bandridge input.
6. I bought a Framemeister too, it’s on its way to me.

You have connected your monitor before Extron and before OSSC. This may be worse. I experience drop outs when the monitor is before OSSC even if Extron is out of the way. This means Extron is fine. I have narrowed issue to 2 things. Supergun or OSSC. I believe OSSC has more possibilities to be responsible. If cr4zymanz0r’s OSSC has no issues using EXTRON then we may have to RMA our OSSC units.

Thanks for your feedback, I am still testing.