October 31, 2017 at 5:14 PM #16612
A few things come to mind:
- Is the TX mode setting set to HDMI? This should be the default for OSSC 1.6.
- Is the firmware version shown on startup 0.78a? This is the first firmware to support audio on OSSC 1.6.
- Can you make sure you have plugged the 3.5mm audio jack to the correct audio input (A1 out/A2 in)?
- Can you try setting the switch to the other position, just in case?
- Can you try another device connected to the OSSC to see if any sound comes through?
- Can you try with another monitor/TV to see if this might be a compatibility issue with this particular TV set?