Menu

Reply To: OSSC sync issues combined with Extron crosspoint Ultra 168

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC sync issues combined with Extron crosspoint Ultra 168 Reply To: OSSC sync issues combined with Extron crosspoint Ultra 168

darkstrider2
Participant

Okay, I did CPS3 testing with just SuperGun -> PVMin -> PVMout -> OSSC -> LCD monitor (BenQ RL2455hm) and it did have disconnects every few minutes.

So you’re right, it’s not the Extron, it’s basically any ‘middle-man’ in between the SuperGun and OSSC that can make the OSSC drop for CPS-3 and below systems. So the OSSC is sensitive. And I’m sure the same issue can be found if someone tests CPS3,2 with a gscartw.

Looking over at [1], looks like other people have the same OSSC sensitivty problem with Extron and Line outs from PVM, and I’m sure this is an issue with gscartw, but for a very tiny minority of customers (because I’m assuming people get OSSC to support multiple consoles.

@marqs , would this be something you can priority to look into the OSSC mode sensitivty with arcade boards (maybe for at least CPS3/CPS2) in the next few firmwares?

[1] http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?272625-OSSC-through-Extron-won%92t-sync