Menu

DDR Arcade Python2 31khz Output

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support DDR Arcade Python2 31khz Output

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  robertpelloni 3 hours, 51 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

robertpelloni
    Participant

Hello. I am trying to output 31khz video from a DDR Supernova arcade machine to an HDTV, using the OSSC. It uses a modified Playstation 2 for the main computer, connected to a board which provides VGA out and alternatively a 5 wire RGB/Sync/Ground connector which I could use, possibly through SCART or by wiring to a DSub connector, but I believe the signal would be the same. I am using the VGA connector. In 15khz mode it displays fine but 31khz mode says No Sync. Could anyone recommend a way to test the 5 wire connector, or if there is some setting I may have missed which might allow the VGA signal to be recognized? Thank you.

nmalinoski
    Participant

It’s a PS2, so have you tried switching the input type on AV3 to RGsB when it switches to 31kHz?

robertpelloni
    Participant

Yes, I did try all the different AV3 modes.

robertpelloni
    Participant

It turns out the Python2 unit itself is faulty and will not output a 31khz signal. Another unit outputs as expected and the OSSC handles it fine. Please delete this thread, thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.