Menu

How do I get the audio to work?

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support How do I get the audio to work?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BuckoA51 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Japiapian
    Participant

Hello,

I received my OSSC yesterday and I have the video side of things sorted but I’m still trying to figure out on how to get the audio working.

For video, I use v1 component for video and for av2 I use the left right audio part of the cable using a scart adapter.
    Even with the left and right cables in, I still get no sound.

I used the audio toggle switch but that did not help.

Looking at the PDF file, one of the options was to “Use a different display or choose a
    different line multiplication mode”. Not sure how I would change a different Line Multiplication Mode.

I then attempted to connect my speakers to the OSSC via 3.5mm headphone jack which the volume did come on but the volume was way too loud and for some reason I couldn’t turn the volume down.

Is there a way I can get the audio to work by getting it to output through the HDMI without having to use a headphone jack?

If not, then I guess I will have to invest in a audio splitter.

Please help.

– Japiapian

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Use the 3.5mm connector to the left of the HDMI connector (labelled A2 IN) to feed in audio for component video on v1.6. You only need the SCART adapter on V1.5 + audio expansion board.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.