Menu

How to get on the preorder list?

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support How to get on the preorder list?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  philexile 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

ShootTheCore
    Participant

In the latest OSCC newsletter, you mention that there will be 45 units in the first batch, and that these units will be offered to “those of you that got your names down first.” How would I go about adding my name to the preorder list? I haven’t been able to find a link anywhere, and there’s no mention of how to do it in the newsletter.

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  ShootTheCore.

Thomago
    Participant

Formerly you could do a quasi-preorder by subscribing to the OSSC mailing list. I don’t know if that’s still valid, but if it is, you are set.

What I’d be interested in: Is there any way to find out your place on the list?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Thomago.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Yep the newsletter is basically the preorder list. I can look up peoples position on the list but I can’t find any way to expose that so that people can look it up themselves, I’m afraid. I’ve found a way you can do this, see below…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  BuckoA51.

mechacrash
    Participant

Sorry if I’m being silly, but how do we go about “looking it up ourselves”?

I doubt I’m in the first 45, I was quite late to hear about this… But no harm in checking šŸ™‚

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

I’ve actually found a way you can do this, quite by chance.

Check at the bottom of your newsletter e-mail and you will see a link, it says “To change your subscription, click here.” Click on this.

Inspect the URL in your browser, you will see somewhere it says “confirmation&nk=xxx” where xxx is your subscriber number. For instance this picture shows subscriber number 717:-

OSSC subscriber number

Hope that helps!

mechacrash
    Participant

Thanks, and yowch! Guess I’m gonna be waiting a while :'(
    just under 600 lol

Thomago
    Participant

Ha, cool xD

h1ghju1ce
    Participant

Oh wow, Seems I’m number 39 ! sweet šŸ™‚

I had assumed I was waaay further down the list.

I had asked Bucko on the SHUMPS forums (a few weeks ago) if there was a way to get our position but I got that it would have been a pain to look everyone up manually!

So from the sounds of the production I could be playing with my OSSC this summer šŸ™‚

afangus
    Participant

Hi
    I’ve got this instead : ?nm=profile&nk=14-xxxxxxxx
    Does it sound right, or am I missing something ?

kardus
    Participant

Seems I’m under 100 as well if thats the case… I was on Markus’ original mailing list before it was transferred to videogameperfection…so hopefully that means I will be in on the next batch.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

&nk=14 would indicate that you’re number 14. btw, best not to give out the whole URL as someone could go and use it to unsubscribe you and steal your spot.

afangus
    Participant

Lol Thanks you Bucko ^^

mechacrash
    Participant

so I guess I’ll be the one to ask, on behalf of the unlucky “3 digit club”, do you have any timeline for scaling up with manufacturing?

As far as I understand it, you’re currently doing the first major batch (45), but then every following batch will also include the option for the audio mix-in addon. Is just the first batch going to be limited to 45/50, or are all runs going to be around the same amount? (so for someone like me, near 600, we’d be waiting until essentially batch 12 *sob*)

kardus
    Participant

If the first batch is only 45-50 seems like that would be perfect. I’ll be in the 2nd batch with the addon šŸ™‚

h1ghju1ce
    Participant

Just to confirm then, you’ll be requesting payment details from people once their batch is made and ready to be shipped?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.