Menu

Import and export profiles from micro SD

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Feature Requests Import and export profiles from micro SD

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shadowofbob 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

funny_mikey
    Participant

I think it would be awesome if we could import and export our profile settings from an SD micro card. Ideally importing settings would put profiles back to how they were before a firmware update. If that’s not possible perhaps there could be an option to dump each profiles settings to a text file that could be read on a computer. That way we wouldn’t have to write down each profiles settings every time we do a firmware update. We could just look at the text file on a computer.

shadowofbob
    Participant

I also would like to see this. Below are my comments from the firmware thread. Would like to see a way to keep profiles when upgrading firmware and a way to enable binding default profiles to inputs.

Is there any way to prevent firmware updates from clearing the profiles? Or allow the user to save and store the profiles on an SD card so that updating the firmware won’t affect profiles?

Would also be interesting in binding default profiles to individual inputs until the user changes them manually. Maybe allow this with a config file?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  shadowofbob.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.