Menu

No picture on my monitor

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support No picture on my monitor

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BuckoA51 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Voliko
    Participant

Hi. Got my OSSC but I can’t get any picture at all on my 1080p LCD monitor. Tested NTSC Genesis and Saturn via RGB scart, tested PSP via component. Nothing. I tried the HDMI passthrough feature using 480p mode on the framemeister and that worked but that is definitely not ideal…

Tried the OSSC on my ancient DLP TV and it worked fine on that. Very disappointing if I can’t get this doesn’t work on my monitor… Any ideas? Thanks.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Voliko.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

What make/model of monitor? Do you get the test pattern screen?

Voliko
    Participant

HP27es (T3M86AA). I don’t get the test pattern screen.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

If you’re not even getting a test pattern I’d suggest maybe a cabling problem.

Voliko
    Participant

Yeah it doesn’t say “unsupported mode” or anything, just nothing at all. I am using a DVI-HDMI adapter, that’s the only thing I can think of. I will order a different one or a DVI HDMI cable and see what happens

marqs
    Participant

You could try both DVI and HDMI TX modes (in output menu) to see if that makes a difference. If it doesn’t help, I suspect PCB fuse F2 is blown/defective, resulting to no DDC5V signal voltage going into display (some will work without it, some not).

Voliko
    Participant

I do remember trying that and just tried it again to double-check. Did not make a difference.

Voliko
    Participant

So what am I to do? Am I SOL?

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

If you bought OSSC from us you can return it though I’m out of stock of replacements at the moment.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.