Menu

OSSC Receiving Signals from Other Remotes

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC Receiving Signals from Other Remotes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nowherejan 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nowherejan
    Participant

Hiya,

Love the OSSC, but promptly after setting up a Yamaha receiver I recently chanced upon, I realized that volume + and – on the Yamaha remote was adjusting the clock phase on the OSSC.

Is there a solution to this problem that lets the OSSC remote and the Yamaha remote live in harmony? Or do I just need to get used to adjusting one of them by hand? For what its worth the clock phase on the OSSC remote also affects the Yamaha receiver.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Ah the old IR conflict, my setup has some too but luckily not with my OSSC. It’s possible to re-program both the remote and the OSSC to accept different codes, you’d need to find a code from another remote that the OSSC could recognise that didn’t conflict with anything else.

nowherejan
    Participant

Ha, I missed the part of the wiki that explains setting the OSSC remote inputs. I set the phase to different buttons on the chunghop remote now and all is swell.

Thanks for the tip.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.