Menu

OSSC Sync Issue with Uniracers on SNES

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC Sync Issue with Uniracers on SNES

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Papercut 16 hours, 34 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

the_lilleorg
    Participant

Hey OSSC Users and builders and creators.

I have been using this marvelous device for over a year + now. After getting it all etup and running into unideal situations (Cant run the OSSC thru my Onkyo device ) now direct to TV that allows external Audio for HDMI.

I was playing a multitude of games this weekend on the sNES with a nice SCART cable (that has the capacitors in the cable) All the games worked great with the exception of a condition in Uniracers :

Uniracers : a racing / stunt game with sentient unicycles.

Issue: at the start of every race there is a flag that counts down and as soon as the Race starts , it drops the signal for a second showing a few broken frames of the game. after 1 sec it resolves to play . can anyone reproduce this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniracers

the_lilleorg
    Participant

Anyome else have a OSSC and uniracers ?

Im using a SCART cable , RGB

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Unable to reproduce the issue here. PAL or NTSC version and what kind of SNES?

Papercut
    Participant

I’m able to run NTSC-U Uniracers on my Super Famicom without any problems, using OSSC 1.6 (so 0.78-aud firmware) on default settings, and a Nintendo RGB cable (rewired from JP-21 to Scart).

It was called Unirally in Europe, so I can only assume the NTSC version was being used here. I don’t think it was released in Japan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.