Menu

OSSC Warranty

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support OSSC Warranty

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nmalinoski 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Xaranar
    Participant

Hi there

Does the OSSC come with a warranty? Only because mine has given up the ghost today. I was happily using it earlier, then all of a sudden, it completely died on me, the unit itself still had power and its little display was on, but where it normally tells you about its sync information, that part was going haywire and showing all kinds of crazy, changing numbers. I switched it off and on again, and normally you get a test pattern that shows up when you first turn it on, this no longer displays at all, and every console I try with it now will not show a picture, the OSSC just says “no sync”, and I’ve tried all of these consoles on my TV, and they work just fine. I’ve tried resetting all settings, and reflashing the firmware, nothing works, so I think I have a dead unit.

nmalinoski
    Participant

From the store page, under “Documentation, support and returns”:

In addition to the standard 1 year EU warranty, we’re also giving a one-month no quibble return for all units. Test the OSSC in your setup and if it doesn’t work, return it to us for a full refund. All we ask is that you pay return postage and send the complete unit and any accessories undamaged.

So if you bought your OSSC within the past year, it should still be covered, and you should contact BuckoA51 using the VGP contact form; he will have more details.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.