Menu

Profiles not restoring Adv. Timing?

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support Profiles not restoring Adv. Timing?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SirRockALot 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SirRockALot
    Participant

Is a OSSC profile supposed to store the Adv. Timing options? For all video modes or just the one selected when the profile is saved?

I noticed some inconsistencies when making changes and loading another profile / reloading the same one. Values displayed in the menu stay at their current value rather than what they were before. Power cycling restores the prior stored values, so maybe it’s just a display glitch?

Gummi
    Participant

The OSSC does store the Advanced timing options. However, if you are inside the advanced timing options while loading a profile, I have noticed that when you press the menu button after loading the profile (opening the advanced timing options menu that you were already in before) it will restore the settings that were there in the previous profile (or whatever adjustments you were making at that time). Is this perhaps what is happening with your unit?

I’m on firmware 0.78a btw.

SirRockALot
    Participant

That could very well be it, yeah. I’ll try to first exit the menu before using the profile hotkey then. I was thinking that maybe the timing settings where shared as there are a dozen settings X a dozen modes X 10 profiles. I’m on the latest firmware, so seems like this is an unfixed bug. No big deal, really.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.