Menu

SCART No input

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support SCART No input

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MGT1275 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

MGT1275
    Participant

Hi

I just receive OSSC 1.6,i try to connect SFC, Nec DUO, Multimega, and NESRGB and always : no sync … i use the same cable scart of my XRGB Mini.
    I try connect X68000 with VGA ( this cable work when i use directly with screen LCD ), on little LCD (on OSSC ) i see : RGBHV 568P but on my TV : black screen : (

Thanks for help

MGT1275
    Participant

Update : i try with scart cable form my super nintendo pal FR and it work ! I think all cable from rgb mini dont work (LM1881 ? or orther components ? )

Last probleme : X68000 and black screen, another personn use ossc and x68k ? Do you use homemade cable vga or scart ?

x68000 pinout

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Are you sure these are SCART and not JP21 cables?

With your X68k have you tried another display?

MGT1275
    Participant

Hi

Yep it s JP21 … ok i need found euro cable 🙁

For x68 i dont understand, i need test on other TV ? You think my TV are not compatible ? omg i buy OSSC only for x68k …

paulb_nl
    Participant

For the X68 you can try to set V.active to 480 and/or set 480p to lineX2.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

For x68 i dont understand, i need test on other TV ? You think my TV are not compatible ? omg i buy OSSC only for x68k …

Well let’s not jump to conclusions we just need to eliminate all possibilities.

I’ll have some JP21 adapters in the store soon and Retrogamingcables often has them too.

MGT1275
    Participant

For the X68 you can try to set V.active to 480 and/or set 480p to lineX2.

Ok thanks for informations, i test tonight ^^

Well let’s not jump to conclusions we just need to eliminate all possibilities.

I’ll have some JP21 adapters in the store soon and Retrogamingcables often has them too

Yes i found adaptator jp21 to scart euro, but out of stock, I will try to do it myself.

I will also try to do the test on another screen tonight

Thanks 🙂

Greg

marqs
    Participant

X68k line count and refresh rate are quite far from standards, I’d recommend using a PC monitor with it.

MGT1275
    Participant

Hi

When i use input HDMI from xrgb mini ( x68k => AV3 OCCS => HDMI outpout OSSC=> input HDMI xrgbmini => hdmi out put) it work ! i dont understand why , directly to TV hdmi i have black screen : (

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.