Menu

TurboGrafx Sync Issue

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support TurboGrafx Sync Issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  marqs 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mraposo359
    Participant

Please excuse my ignorance on this topic, I’m new to the RGB scart world. I just got my OSSC and I’m trying to get it working with my TurboGrafx-16. I am using a dbgrafx booster and a retro console accessories RGB scart cable (mega drive 2 csync non buffered). I was able to get it to sync by adjusting the Analog Sync Vth to around 100mV, however it’s not consistent and sometimes it takes a while for it to finally sync. Does anyone know what is causing this to happen? Also, do you have any suggestions on what other settings I should try adjusting? When I did get it to sync it worked perfectly and looked amazing. Thanks!

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

Usually PC Engines are fine if you just have the analogue sync LPF up to the max, but I’ve never used a DBGrafx booster.

mraposo359
    Participant

It turns out there is a jumper on the dbgrafx booster to change it to TTL and now it works perfectly without any changes to the default settings. Thanks!

marqs
    Participant

There’s something wrong if it requires TTL sync – I wonder if that MD2 cable is suitable for dbgrafx.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.