Menu

upright arcade with wells gardner 22" lcd

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support upright arcade with wells gardner 22" lcd

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fitter108 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fitter108
    Participant

This is not a console game
    I have a streetfighter 2 CE arcade restore going on and wanted to know if a OSSC could fix my graphics problem. I now have a cga rgb to vga converter model GBS-8220 and the graphics are choppy pixelated. The monitor used is a wells gardner wgf 2258-sdbs28c with vga and dvi inputs native resolution is 1680 x 1050 16×10 ratio 30-80 khz frequency.
    I was thinking of using the vga to the input of the OSSC and then out to monitor if possible. The sound goes straight from pcb to the speakers and didnt know if that would cause a timing issue.

Thanks for your help
    Fitter108

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  fitter108.

BuckoA51
    Keymaster

OSSC should be a good fit, of course the only way to know for sure really is to try. OSSC works in a non-stanard way so different monitors react differently. I’d be surprised if it didn’t work at all. The monitors maximum resolution isn’t a good fit for 5x mode unfortunately, but depending on its scaling other modes might work well.

fitter108
    Participant

Thanks so much

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.