Use OSSC directly Neo Geo MVS MV1C without supergun

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support Use OSSC directly Neo Geo MVS MV1C without supergun

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  odiaboeeu 3 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I want to use the OSSC directly in a neo geo mvs mv1c and I did not find anything concrete in relation to the use, as I know that RGB and sync signals are not in the standard of use for home tv.

I would like the help of someone who uses it directly since I have a consolized that I used in an RGB to component converter using BA7230LS and it works fine on CRT.

My fear is that it can damage the OSSC using directly, I got to test with the scart cable I made for use in this RGB to CRT component converter, but the colors get very saturated and with very strong white.

I saw here in the forum where Marqs said would have to use pots in RGB and 470ohms in sync.

Let’s say if I make a circuit with three pots of 1k for RGB and a resistor of 470ohms in the sync, will the OSSC have no risk of damaging it and so let the colors in their standard regulating with the pots?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.