Menu

What Scart Switcher are you using?

Home Forums OSSC OSSC – Discussion and support What Scart Switcher are you using?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  acidbottle 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jonlad
    Participant

I’m using a Bandridge 3 scart switcher with my OSSC. I thought the picture was a bit dull/dark/not sharp so tried putting the scart direct into the OSSC from the SFC and wow, what a difference.

What scart switchers are people using and is there much difference when you plug directly into the OSSC?

Dark Sakul
    Participant

I am using the Gscartsw scart switch from superg. I used to use a 5 way Bandridge Manual scart switcher, but I sold that long before I got my OSSC.
    If you are interested the best way to find out when the next time the Gscart is available is to follow his Shmups forums thread
    https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50851&sid=28051f44dfdf054afab77fd297b41831

Another alternative is the Hydra by lotharek, I haven’t used the Hydra so I can’t say how it works.

jonlad
    Participant

what was the 5 way bandridge like?

acidbottle
    Participant

am using a hama scart switch, works faultlessly bar one odd issue.

hooking a spectrum +3 and divmmc sd card expansion, via rgb scart directly to ossc, no issue. same setup with hama and the spectrum doesnt recognise the divmmc.

anyone else with a similar issue or a fix please let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.