A super affordable HDMI to VGA adapter which can be used to connect OSSC to VGA PC monitors or to connect RetroTINK 2X to the OSSC.
- Tested extensively with RetroTINK 2X and OSSC
- 240p/288p pass-through supported (compatible display required)
- Tested up to 1600 x 1200 with OSSC
- Does not appear to crush blacks or over saturate whites in our tests
- 3.5mm audio break out provided
- No PSU required
The entire package contains the HDMI to VGA adapter, audio cable, Mini HDMI adapter (ideal for use with RetroTINK 2x) and a small 0.25m VGA cable (ideal for connecting RetroTINK 2x to the OSSC).
Submit your review
If your country is not listed as a shipping destination please contact me, I may be able to sort something out for you!
Transactions made in our store are 100% safe, SSL encrypted and guaranteed by our payment provider Stripe. Please use a modern browser to shop on our site, we do not support Internet Explorer 9 or earlier and may cancel transactions placed with those browsers.
Please dispose of your unwanted electrical items responsibly and for free at your local recycling centre. See our page here for more information.